Thursday, January 6, 2011

FFA2 Kitchen Windows Progress

As of last night: eight down, 17 to go.

Progress on FFA2 Kitchen Windows Quilt

The pattern calls for 12 blocks, 3 columns x 4 rows. I'm increasing the size to 25 blocks, 5 columns x 5 rows. The final quilt should finish somewhere around 82 inches square. That's a nice big quilt. Maybe I'll increase the size of the border to make it big enough to fit my queen bed in case I want to alternate between this one and my All Star 2 quilt.

Progress on FFA2 Kitchen Windows Quilt

13 comments:

Megan said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see more! :)

Denise said...

I love how cheery this quilt is.

leigh said...

I am loving this quilt SO much! What a great pattern for this fabric. I may just have to copy it :)

Andi said...

I really love this pattern. Can't wait to see the end product. I think the kona white was a great choice btw.

Naturally Carol said...

Looking good so far! I think you will be pleased with a bigger quilt, far more versatile.

Sarahby said...

That is coming out so nice. I like the neutral frame color!

Anonymous said...

I love those blocks! It's going to be beautiful when you finish! One thing I would like to do is make a quilt for my bed...one of these days. =)

Elizabeth Dackson said...

This is looking so awesome! And it's coming along so quickly, wow :)

Melissa Corry said...

They look great!! I am loving this pattern!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Very cute! I really like the color scheme that you are using for your Kitchen windows. :)

Teje said...

Hello Brooke and nice to meet! I'm happy I found you and your lovely blog with so many beautiful quilts and other crafts!
Best wishes!

Diane said...

this is looking great!

Brittany said...

Looking great! I LOVE this pattern, too, and can't wait to find the right fabric to make for my master bed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails