Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lame Wad

I can't believe it's been nearly a week since my last post. Actually, I can. I got full-on hit with a nasty bug on Sunday that wiped me out until yesterday. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm at least able to function. I've been working on some Christmas projects that I can't show yet, but I do have some fun goodies to share that came in the mail yesterday, one of which made me literally gasp when I opened it. I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with the goods.

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Brooke:
Your post title made me laugh out loud. I hope you feel better day by day. No one likes to be sick around the holidays, and crafters especially hate it, because we're all "busy" finishing up Christmas gift projects we should have finished in August! (Count me in that number!)
Be Well,
xoxo
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails