Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

I think I've mentioned before that the mister is really into photography. It's just his hobby, but he occasionally shoots weddings, bridals, engagements, and family photos. We've used Shutterfly a lot to print pictures of our family. In the past, we've printed photo books of each of our kids as well as a photo book of some of our favorite dishes we've made. The mister even got me an early Christmas present (this sweet mug of his mug from Shutterfly).

Pillow Talk Swap 4 Sneak Peeks

At around this time each year, I start thinking of Christmas cards. I was browsing on Shutterfly today and found some really cute products, like these calendars...

and these super cute cookie exchange party invitations...


and these adorable birth announcements.


(Oh how I wish we had sent something out like this when my daughter was born.)


I spent a lot of time looking at their Christmas cards. There really are so many cute cards that it will be hard to narrow them down and pick a winner. But, I'm really excited to send out cards and our family update this year. It's always a nice way to remember what we accomplished and experienced throughout the year.

So, if you haven't already, head on over to Shutterfly and order some Christmas (or New Year's) cards for your family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails