Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thoughts on headboards

I was looking through pictures the other day and stopped at these.



The mister is not a big fan of our headboard. When we're settling into bed at night, he says it's not comfortable for his arm to rest against the headboard when we're spooning. I really liked the headboard, but now that we have our spring quilt on the bed, it doesn't really seem to go in with the rest of the room.

So, have you heard of CSN Stores? I was looking around on their (many) sites yesterday and found that they have some pretty cute headboards. I really like this one and this one, but I think the mister would have the same problem with these as he does with our current headboard. So, maybe we'll have to look into getting something like this or this. I love the florals and I think either would go great with the colors in the quilt and with the orange accent wall.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Nice tips on the headboards. I love the idea of the slipcover - you could match your headboard with your quilt as the seasons change. Perhaps purchase a very light neutral so it doesn't show through any other fabrics??

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love that yellow headboard! It's darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails