I finally finished my spring quilt and accompanying accessories (I started it January 20). I learned a lot of things that I plan to do differently the next go around, but I'm pleased with the end results.
Here is the bed all put together. I made the quilt, pillowcases, and smaller pillow covers for the orange pillows. The mister painted the wall.
I wanted to do something a little less common for the curtains, but couldn't find a tutorial online that I liked or that would work. I like to sleep in the dark (like pitch black dark) so I needed curtains to cover the entire window. Unfortunately, I didn't take the time to line this fabric so it's not pitch black, but still dark enough for me to sleep comfortably.
I made the binding out of the blue and teal matching fabrics and alternated it around the quilt. I thought binding a quilt would be the worst part, but it wasn't bad at all.
I'm excited to get started on my next project, but I think I need a few days off first. Also, I need to do the first block in the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along, but that can wait a few days too.
After watching me do all this quilting, the mister told me that he wants to try making one too. Woohoo!