Monday, March 15, 2010

Jelly Roll Block #1

I spent some time yesterday afternoon cutting and piecing this block together. I'm definitely a rookie and I did a lot of unpicking and re-sewing trying to get the corners to match. It's not perfect, but participating in Moose on the Porch Quilt's Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along will definitely give me some good practice.

The fabric I used is Odyssea by Momo for Moda.

Jelly Roll Quilt Along Block #1

The quilt along reveals the new block every two weeks. I waited a while to start this one and actually finished it on the last day (not that there's a deadline or anything). Block number two was posted today so now I can get started on my second one.

1 comment:

Marv said...

Very nice and colorful. Way to go!
Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails