Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jelly Roll Block #2

I wasn't in the mood to sew last night because I wasn't feeling well (third night in a row of evening-onset tummy grumbles). I decided to just get the pieces cut, but I could only cut five pieces ahead of time as the smaller square blocks were made by sewing two jelly roll strips together and then cutting them in two and a half inch strips. I decided to pull out the sewing machine and see how long it would take. Thankfully, block number two came together really quickly (and I was able to match most of the corners).

The block is symmetrical, so although you only see the bottom half, you can envision how the top looks.

Jelly Roll Quilt Along Block #2 Using Odyssea by Momo

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the bright colors and am anxious to see the finished product.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails