Monday, June 21, 2010

Finished Peekaboo Blush

Before my week off, I finished this quilt, Peekaboo Blush. I've heard of a few people going through the quilting process in stages - piecing several quilts at once, then basting them all at once, quilting them all at once, and binding them all at once. I decided to give it a try and it paid off. This quilt took me just over three weeks, start to finish. I think I'll continue with this method from now on.







When I started this quilt, I thought I would end up totally loving it. Not quite. I like it, but it's not my favorite. It's really girly and I'm not a girly girl. It's currently hanging on the quilt stand in my living room. The stand only has spots for three quilts and it's currently full. I think I may have to come up with another quilt display solution.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, I love how this quilt just pops! It's very uplifting.

Sara said...

Yeah I agree that this would be for a girl, but it's so pretty none the less:) I am needing to figure out different ways to hang (display) my quilts too as soon as I finish one or two!! Maybe on the wall.

Fresh Poppy Design said...

It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty quilt. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails