Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sewing Summit - October 2011

Have you heard about the Sewing Summit yet?! I am so stinking excited about this, I can't even tell you.

The Sewing Summit

Erin from Quilting Bee Blocks and Amy from Amy's Creative Side have announced today their plans to host a Sewing Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah in October 2011 (my home state - yay!). You can check out the details here (more still to finalize), but I can tell you already that I'm going to start saving my money and blocking out my calendar so I can attend this event. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to wrangle Erin into letting me volunteer at it too.

There will be lots of classes on a variety of topics, awesome lectures from some amazing sewists, and so much fun to be had that you'll want to join us all there. Since they're still making plans, fill out their survey and add your two cents on what you'd like to see at the summit. Afterall, this is a conference for us!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Thanks for the heads up! Sounds great!

~Laurie~ said...

Thanks for the info!! I'm posting the info now on my blog - woohoo!!!!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Um yes you can totally wrangle yourself into volunteering! :] Thanks so much for posting about this -- it's fun to see people so excited about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails