Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pillow Talk Swap

I've been wanting to branch out a bit and decided to join round 4 of the Pillow Talk Swap. Here's my inspiration mosaic. (I seriously had to set a time limit for myself on Flickr. I could look at quilts and pillows all day.)


1. Scrap Happy Quilt Top, 2. The Pillow Talk {swap} 3 Received!!!, 3. pillow talk swap finished, 4. DQS9 - Sneak Peak, 5. Angel Pillow on It's Way, 6. Modern Times Quilt folded on crib, 7. Your Parents Are Cool, 8. Finished Nine Patch Quilt, 9. Pacman, Red Letter Day Style, 10. Quilt for Mrs Z, 11. Double Wedding Ring - Finished Top (Modern Meadow & Hope Valley), 12. Sultry Squares, 13. Star Light Star Bright, 14. mod mosaic quilt, 15. Quilt Front Using "1974" Moda Fabric, 16. project improv quilt top, 17. Log Cabin Baby Boy Quilt - Orange - Detail, 18. modern quilt, 19. That 70's Girl, 20. Scrappy Happy

I'm so stinking excited for this! Although I have a ton to do before Christmas (gift-wise), I know this will take priority since I'm so excited to participate. I know there are others in the group who are pretty much professionals so it's a bit intimidating, but I know if I want to grow, I have to stretch myself.

1 comment:

Crystal Hendrix said...

Your going to have to tell me how that goes! I have seen all of these swaps but have never really ever made a pillow....well a special pillow. Good luck with it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails