Thursday, August 29, 2013

An update on my WIP tracker

It's been a while since I posted an update on how my WIP tracking is going, so I thought I'd share a little about it today since we’re two-thirds of the way through the year.



In January, I tried to have this list only contain my previous in-progress quilt items, but as the year went on, I found myself adding each project that I was working on to the list. It’s been a good method of helping me identify where I’m at with each individual project.

My goal at the outset of the year was to complete all my WIPs before starting anything new. It’s important to be flexible, right? So there are items on my list that are still in various stages of completion and I’m sure I won’t finish everything that was started prior to 2013. And that’s okay. I’ve been able to cross a lot of quilts off my list (17 so far this year), which is great. I’m hoping to get a few more quilts finished this year, but since I’m trying to get into graduate school and having surgery in the next month, I’m sure at least four of these quilts will be carrying over to next year.

Here are two of the quilts I hope to finish up soon:

A Labyrinth quilt using the pattern by Rita of Red Pepper Quilts:

A photo by pitterputterstitch on Instagram




















and a blue plus quilt featuring a variety of novelty prints for a fun, [hopefully] manly quilt.
A photo by pitterputterstitch on Instagram




















I'll be back to share two new quilt finishes, hopefully next week if I get my computer back from the shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails