Wednesday, November 23, 2011

White board case and bee blocks

This post is gonna be quick and dirty. Since I have to return to work next week, I'm trying to spend my time sewing rather than blogging about what I've sewn.

Here are a couple bee blocks for Amber in our local quilt guild bee, La Beeda Loca. Amber asked for blocks to mimic Denyse Schmidt's cheater print. She gave us a variety of prints from Denyse's Joann's lines.

La Beeda Loca Blocks for Amber

La Beeda Loca Blocks for Amber

I found these dual-sided white boards with crayons at Target. Since I'll be gifting one for Christmas, I thought it could use a fun case. I adapted Faith's iPad case tutorial to fit the white board. It was such a great tutorial; I'm planning on making another white board case for my daughter as well as a case for my iPad.

iPad case turned white board case - front

iPad case turned white board case - back

iPad case turned white board case - zipper

iPad case turned white board case

I made a little crayon roll to hold the white board crayons too.

iPad case turned white board case with crayon holder

iPad case turned white board case with crayon holder

Well folks, that's it. For those of you in the states, I hope you have a very safe and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails