Monday, May 2, 2011

Back to work

It's pretty early on Monday morning and I've already been up for several hours. I return to work in the office today. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that blogging for me may slow down (or maybe not since I haven't been all that on top of things lately anyway). I have a finish and few WIPs to show you, but whether or not I can get the projects photographed anytime soon will determine when I post about them. I tried to get some last-minute sewing in yesterday because I think my new bed time will have to be closer to 9 o'clock, which means that my sewing time during the week may become all but non-existent. I probably should spend some time with my kids when I get home, right?

Ah, the joys of working motherhood...

4 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Good luck today! Best wishes :)

sukie said...

Totally understandable babe!

AnneMarie said...

Good luck Brooke!

felicity said...

Good luck - from another working mama.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails