Friday, August 3, 2012

Simply Charming Minis Winner!

Thanks to all of you who offered such great suggestions for celebrating anniversaries! I had hoped to respond to all of you, but I had some heavy time constraints this week. I really do appreciate the thought you all put into making those suggestions.

Since my mom reads my blog, I can't say what we are planning for theirs, but the mister and I are going to spend a night downtown, catch dinner and a movie, and probably get a couples' pedicure. (What a trooper.)

Now, let's get on to the winner of Konda's book, Simply Charming Minis.


Mr. Random picked number 90, who is Shannon:


Congratulations, Shannon! Look for an email from me.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OH goodie!! I am so excited. Thank you! I can't wait to look through the book!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails