Monday, March 12, 2012

Carpenter's Star for Sukie

For Sukie's month in our local guild bee, she requested Cherie's Carpenter's Star blocks. She had such fun color combos within each package, but I chose this green and gray one. The green doesn't quite look as yellow as it does in this picture.

Carpenter's Star Block for Sukie

I'm part way through cutting my Figgy Pudding stash to make a Christmas quilt using this pattern. I can't stress enough how much I LOVE this block!

I also received my last fabric.com order last week. I purchased an assortment of Lizzy House's Outfoxed prints as well as some Michael Miller grays. Aside from Flea Market Fancy, this is my last fabric purchase for a while...at least it should be. ;)

Fabric.com final order

Pin It

2 comments:

sukie said...

I love my block! Thank you so much for making it.

Jessica Kelly said...

That block is just awesome! It will be perfect with your Figgy Pudding. Great fabrics, I love those colors together and yay for FMF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails