Like I mentioned last week, my son has 10 preschool teachers. With the help of my mom and sister, we whipped out (assembly line style) 10 of these gathered clutches using this tutorial from Noodlehead.
Here are a few of them.
I made no progress on any of these, with the exception of the blocks I'm making for this quarter of the 4x5 bee.
- Daughter's quilt (I picked up the sashing fabric last night - this one will be done soon as the bunkbed we ordered is being delivered this weekend! Incidentally, if anyone is looking for handmade, quality, beautifully constructed, reasonably priced bedroom furniture, check out Arrowhead Wood on Etsy.)
- Swirling Stars quilt
- One sister's quilt
- Blocks for 4x5 Bee, 3rd quarter (I'm planning on finishing these up this week)
- Kona solids challenge quilt (this one will be done by the third Thursday in August since that's when our quilt guild meets)
- Sew Beautiful Bee quilt (this one will likely be moved down a few slots on the to-do list as I think I'm going to make two more blocks)
- Jellyroll sampler quilt (I'm tucking this one away for a while since it's really low on my priority list)
- Patching Up quilt (I want to finish this one sometime next month too so it's ready for baby's arrival)
- Orange and blue goldfish quilt (it'd be nice to get to this one before September too, but if I'm realistic, it probably won't be)
I've got seven weeks to go with this pregnancy and since there're so many baby things I need to get done, I doubt I'll be able to knock out much of my WIPs before then. But, I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping that time slows down enough that I can get everything done (but also flies by so I can be done having an achy pregnancy body).