Thursday, March 17, 2011

Celebrating St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the day. I started celebrating by picking up some new fabric at my LQS (can you say no to 30% off green fabric and a free fat quarter just for wearing green, not to mention earning enough points to get $15 off my next purchase?!). I'm rounding out the day by going to quilt group tonight. Celebrating St. Patty's day can't get much better than that.

Here are some green favorites for today.

Some Green Favorites

1 comment:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Now this is one of those reasons why I'm glad I don't live in Utah - my LQS totally doesn't do that kind of thing. I would definitely get into trouble! So...what did you get?? I love your green mosaic, some of my big-time faves are in there! Hope you're feeling well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails