Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring quilt

Here are some photos of the quilt I'm in the process of making for my room. The mister and I wanted to mix things up a bit from what we've had in our room for the past ~five years. Since spring is on its way, we thought these colors would really brighten up the space.

The quilt top. I was inspired by Simply Authentic by Natalia from Piece N Quilt, but I altered it to fit the fabrics I wanted.



One of three throw/accent pillows I'll be making out of orange fabric to tie the bedding in with the orange wall.


The backing. I wanted the quilt to be reversible without having to piece as much as the front.


I finished piecing the backing yesterday. Next few steps? Baste, quilt, and bind. It's going to be a long process, but I'll be so pleased when it's complete.

1 comment:

Nana J said...

Sew cute! I also love the wall color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails