Monday, February 8, 2010

Magnet Boards

Although this wasn't a sewing project, I finally got around to taking pictures of the magnet boards I made in October for a Super Saturday activity with my mom's ward. I bought red, white, and black paper because I planned on making a board for my sister-in-law for Christmas and she loves those colors. They also happened to be the colors of my bedroom at the time so I made one for me too. When my quilt is finished, I'll have to redo this board so it matches the colors in our room. Oranges, blues, and greens.


I also bought blue and green paper that I just had to have and ended up making a magnet board that is now hanging in my son's room. It matches his room much better than if it were hanging anywhere else in the house. We put these cute pictures on it of him when he was a little tyke. I can't believe he's turning three next week!


1 comment:

Marie said...

Now THOSE are cute!
And a little p.s......I have bought my fabric at Brooks on Main St. in Bountiful and Sew 'n Save on St. Street in Clearfield. They have lots of super cute fabrics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails