Sunday, November 21, 2010

PTS4 Sneak Peeks

I stayed up late Friday night to finish my pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap (1 in the morning to be exact). I'm getting ready to ship it to my partner tomorrow. Here are a few sneak peeks for your viewing pleasure. I'll post full pillow shots once the pillow arrives on my partner's doorstep.

Pillow Talk Swap 4 Sneak Peeks

Pillow Talk Swap 4 Sneak Peeks

Pillow Talk Swap 4 Sneak Peeks

This last photo makes me smile. One day, the mister was shaving and decided to leave a mustache and crazy sideburns. I snapped a picture of him. For an early Christmas gift, he bought me a mug with this photo on it so I can enjoy it during this season of hot chocolate drinking. The other side of the mug says, "I'll be your hot cocoa lover." Hilarious. (And yes, I'm glad he only kept that look for one day.)

The pillow is making an appearance in the background.

Pillow Talk Swap 4 Sneak Peeks

6 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Nice mug! Can't wait to see the whole pillow!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

That pillow looks like it will be gorgeous! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

That mug is great. Too funny!

Sara said...

Stitching looks great on the pillow:) What a great face on the mug---how creative;)

Mary said...

Love the sneak peek of your pillow, and the sideburns are hilarious :-)

Leslie said...

that mug is hysterical

em's scrapbag said...

Love the sneak peeks. The stitching around the star is wonderful and I love log cabin blocks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails